- 1 Revisiting The Night Of 26/11 Mumbai Attacks Via Recreation | ABP News
- 2 Who died in October 2011?
- 3 Who died on June 4?
- 4 What bad events happened in 2012?
- 5 What was happening in April 2012?
- 6 World: Survivors of Utoya Island – nytimes.com/video
- 7 Who was born on June 3?
- 8 What special day is June 3?
- 9 Edexcel Statistics S1 June 2011 Q3a : ExamSolutions
- 10 What Happened In June 2011?
- 11 What was happening in October 2011?
- 12 What happened in the year 2011 in India?
- 13 What pop culture events happened in 2010?
- 14 Lunar Eclipse June 15 2011
- 15 What was cool in the 2010s?
- 16 What world events happened in 2013?
- 17 What historical event happened June 2?
- 18 Who ruled India in 2012?
- 19 What was hot in 2011?
- 20 What happened on September 1st?
- 21 What happened June 4th?
- 22 What happened on June 4th 2021?
- 23 Why is June called June?
- 24 What happened in the year 2001?
- 25 What happened in the year 2011?
- 26 What was popular 2011?
- 27 What was happening August 2011?
- 28 What major event occurred in May 2011?
- 29 What happened on June 3rd?
- 30 What was happening in September 2011?
- 31 Why is June a special month?
- 32 Is June 30 a special day?
- 33 What holiday is June 5th?
- 34 What major events happened in 2010?
- 35 What happened in 2012 in the world?
- 36 What pop culture events happened in 2011?
- 37 What happened April 2011?
- 38 What is a June baby called?
Revisiting The Night Of 26/11 Mumbai Attacks Via Recreation | ABP News
Who died in October 2011?
Steve Jobs 56 American computer entrepreneur and inventor co-founder of Apple Inc. pancreatic cancer. Pietro Lombardi 89 Italian Olympic gold medal-winning (1948) wrestler. Charles Napier 75 American actor (Philadelphia The Blues Brothers). Fred Shuttlesworth 89 American civil rights leader.
Who died on June 4?
Next most famous people who died on June 4
- #2 Reinhard Heydrich. Monday March 7 1904 – Thursday June 4 1942. …
- #3 György Lukács. Monday April 13 1885 – Friday June 4 1971. …
- #4 Emperor Huizong of Song. …
- #5 Abdülaziz of the Ottoman Empire. …
- #6 Antonio José de Sucre. …
- #7 Giacomo Casanova. …
- #8 John Wooden. …
- #9 Zhang Zuolin.
What bad events happened in 2012?
The 8 most disruptive events of 2012
- Tight oil supply: the beginning of the end. …
- Hurricane Sandy. …
- Big Oil and Kurdistan autonomy. …
- US presidential election goads on the global shale juggernaut. …
- East Africa’s new day dawns. …
- China’s territorial ambitions make waves. …
- Syria inflames geopolitical risk. …
- North Korea fires a missile.
See also what organelle is abundant in liver cells
What was happening in April 2012?
Seven Die in California School Shooting (Apr. 2): One Goh a 43-year-old former student at Oikos University a Christian school in Oakland Calif. opens fire on the campus killing seven people and wounding several others. Romney Edges Closer to the GOP Nomination (Apr. … In Maryland Romney wins by a wider margin.
World: Survivors of Utoya Island – nytimes.com/video
Who was born on June 3?
Here are some of the notable people celebrating birthdays today including Anderson Cooper Nikki M. James Penelope Wilton Rafael Nadal Vik Sahay and more.
What special day is June 3?
3 June – World Bicycle Day The United Nations General Assembly declared 3rd June as international World Bicycle Day to recognize the uniqueness longevity and versatility of the bicycle which are affordable environmentally friendly fit sustainable means of transportation.
Edexcel Statistics S1 June 2011 Q3a : ExamSolutions
What Happened In June 2011?
Bruins Beat Canucks for Stanley Cup (June 16): The Boston Bruins beat the Vancouver Canucks 4? 0 in a decisive Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals. … Whitey Bulger Is Arrested (June 22): Legendary Boston crime boss James “Whitey” Bulger is found and arrested by federal authorities in Santa Monica Calif.
What was happening in October 2011?
Oct 23 A powerful 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Van Province Turkey killing 582 people and injuring thousands. … Oct 29 Record-breaking snowstorm in the northeastern United States leaves nearly 2 million residents without power for more than 36 hours.
What happened in the year 2011 in India?
2 April – India beat Sri Lanka and wins the 2011 Cricket World Cup. Dorjee Khandu Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh since 2007 dies in a helicopter crash. Anna Hazare undertakes fast for Jan Lokpal Bill at Jantar Mantar New Delhi. … 2011 I-League 2nd Division ends.
What pop culture events happened in 2010?
52 Pop Culture Moments That Will Take You Back to 2010 — Lady Gaga’s Meat Dress Included
- Katy Perry Turned Up the Heat in the “California Gurls” Music Video.
- Sex and the City 2 Made Us Cherish Our Friends. …
- If “Like a G6” Isn’t STILL Going Through Your Head to This Day You Did 2010 Wrong.
Lunar Eclipse June 15 2011
What was cool in the 2010s?
The 10 Things That Defined the 2010s
- Streaming culture. Shutterstock. …
- Going green. Shutterstock. …
- Going viral. Shutterstock. …
- The rise of smartphones. Shutterstock. …
- Instagram. Shutterstock. …
- Superhero movies. Marvel Entertainment via YouTube. …
- Hip-hop and R&B’s musical reign. Shutterstock. …
- Political Twitter. Shutterstock.
What world events happened in 2013?
United States government re-opens
- Lance Armstrong. …
- President Obama is inaugurated. …
- Russia meteor explodes near Chelyabinsk. …
- North Korea continues missile and nuclear tests. …
- EF-5 tornado hits Moore Oklahoma. …
- Turkey anti-government protests. …
- Sarin gas attacks against citizens of Syria. …
- garment factory in Bangladesh collapses.
What historical event happened June 2?
This Day in History: June 2 On this day in 1953 27-year-old Elizabeth II the elder daughter of King George VI was crowned queen of the United Kingdom at Westminster Abbey having taken the throne upon her father’s death in February 1952.
Who ruled India in 2012?
The counting was held on 20 December 2012. The BJP have held a majority in the state since 1995 and went to the election under the leadership of Chief Minister Narendra Modi. The Indian National Congress was the main opposition but did not specified a chief ministerial candidate.
What was hot in 2011?
Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 2011
|1||“Rolling in the Deep”||Adele|
|2||“Party Rock Anthem”||LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock|
|4||“E.T.”||Katy Perry featuring Kanye West|
What happened on September 1st?
This Day in History: September 1 See also how many miles wide is america The lethal combination of German blitzkrieg tactics French and British inactivity and Soviet perfidy doomed Poland to swift defeat after Adolf Hitler invaded the country this day in 1939 and sparked World War II.
What happened June 4th?
1919 : The 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guaranteeing women the right to vote is passed by Congress and sent to the states for ratification.
What happened on June 4th 2021?
National Donut Day – June 4 2021 (First Friday in June) National Gun Violence Awareness Day – June 4 2021. National Safe Day. Old Maid’s Day.
Why is June called June?
June sixth month of the Gregorian calendar. It was named after Juno the Roman goddess of childbirth and fertility.
What happened in the year 2001?
On September 11 2001 a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks took place in the US. A militant Islamic terrorist group called al-Qaeda hijacked four aeroplanes. One plane was flown into the North Tower of the World Trade Centre in New York City at 8:46am. At 9:03am a second plane hit the South Tower.
What happened in the year 2011?
From the Arab spring to the death of Osama bin Laden 2011 was filled with landmark events the world over. … The natural disaster left roughly 23 000 people dead or missing and triggered a nuclear crisis at Japan’s damaged Fukushima power plant.
What was popular 2011?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 was the most popular film and Sunday Night Football (NBC) was the top TV show. The King’s Speech won an Oscar for Best Picture and Modern Family (ABC) won an Emmy for Outstanding Comedy Series. The last Oprah Winfrey Show was broadcast. See also who came up with calculus
What was happening August 2011?
American Forces Experience Deadliest Day in Afghan War (Aug. … The casualties make the day the deadliest for U.S. forces in the decade-long war. Most of the 22 Navy SEALS killed are members of SEAL Team Six the unit responsible for finding and killing Osama bin Laden on May 2 2011.
What major event occurred in May 2011?
President of the United States Barack Obama announces in a special TV broadcast that Osama bin Laden the founder and leader of the militant Islamist group Al-Qaeda and the most-wanted fugitive on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives was killed on May 2 (Pakistan Standard Time) during an American military operation in …
What happened on June 3rd?
1937 – The Duke of Windsor marries Wallis Simpson. 1940 – World War II: The Luftwaffe bombs Paris. 1940 – World War II: The Battle of Dunkirk ends with a German victory and with Allied forces in full retreat. … 1942 – World War II: Japan begins the Aleutian Islands Campaign by bombing Unalaska Island.
What was happening in September 2011?
Protesters Attack Israeli Embassy in Cairo (Sept. 9): Thousands of protestors attack the Israeli Embassy in Cairo demolishing a protective wall while Egyptian security forces watched. … The attack in Egypt comes just one week after Turkey expels Israel’s ambassador. American Hikers Released From Prison in Iran (Sept.
Why is June a special month?
June contains the summer solstice in the Northern Hemisphere the day with the most daylight hours and the winter solstice in the Southern Hemisphere the day with the fewest daylight hours (excluding polar regions in both cases). … In the Southern Hemisphere meteorological winter begins on 1 June.
Is June 30 a special day?
While there isn’t always an opportunity to catch a shooting star June 30 is a day made for celebrating the wonders of the night sky.
What holiday is June 5th?
|Jun 5 Sunday|
|Constitution Day||Federal||Cultural Historical|
|National Cancer Survivors Day||Health||Appreciation Diseases|
|National Gingerbread Day||Food & Beverage||Baking Sweet Food|
What major events happened in 2010?
Popular Culture 2010
- Russia Suicide bombers. …
- Haiti magnitude 7 earthquake. …
- Chile Earthquake measuring 8.8 magnitude. …
- United Arab Emirates Burj Khalifa. …
- United States Affordable Care Act passes in Congress. …
- United States BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Disaster. …
- Afghanistan US increases the number of troops. …
- Floods in Pakistan.
What happened in 2012 in the world?
The election took place on November 6th 2012. President Obama won re-election with 51.06 percent of the vote against Romney who came away with 47.20 percent. … Women were more likely to vote for Obama than men. Voters of color were overwhelmingly more likely to vote for Obama as white voters leaned Romney.
What pop culture events happened in 2011?
Best pop culture moments of 2011
- Adele performs “Someone Like You” at the MTV VMAs.
- Kim Kardashian’s 72-day marriage.
- The Royal Wedding.
- “Harry Potter” ends its decade-long run.
- “Bridesmaids” becomes the top-grossing Judd Apatow film.
What happened April 2011?
Apr 1 After protests against the burning of the Quran turned violent a mob attacked a United Nations compound in Mazar-i-Sharif Afghanistan and killed thirteen people including eight foreign workers.
What is a June baby called?
2. Babies born in June are either Gemini (May 21 – June 20) or Cancer (June 21 – July 22). Gemini kids are smart and very curious. Cancer signs are nurturing and sensitive.